Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Hello World, my name is...

My name is Dozen, how are you? I'm an aspiring film maker who's dipping his toes into this field with the videos and clips off of this page. I love the production aspects of film. The variety of ways that film communicates the themes, feelings, and emotions of a scene with the camera work and visuals. The planning and coordination for one scene is so intriguing. The visual effects are one of my favorite aspect of film, and media in general. The tricky ways different artists choose to tackle one effect is amazing and the effects well... effects are non the less superb. Most effects suck you even deeper into the narrative of the film and expand the world of it. It is the reason i chose to start a Youtube channel and edit videos. I love finding a way to create the scene i want to show, and tell the story i want to tell with my very eccentric friends as our titular characters.

I have other interests too. I love Videogames as well. The wide variety of experiences that are available to you cannot be understated. They all have so many different themes and different ways of exploring it is amazing. You can have a game like Devil May Cry 3 which explores themes of family with immensely stylish action and spectacle, or a game like Jet Set Radio which tackles rebelling against authorities with spray paint and banging music and an amazing art style. 

And that's a little bit about me!


No comments:

Post a Comment