Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Angle, Level, Height, Distance

Angle, Level, Height, Distance

In this post, we shall cover Angle, Level, Height, and distance. I have both shots from existing media and my own attempts at it, and we'll go over my trials after I show each picture of our concepts for today.



Part 1: Existing Media

        
        Still From Cowboy Bebop: The Movie                Still from Spider-Man 2, released June 25, 2004      Released August 20, 2002, showing Height.                               This shot shows Angle


   
Still from Spider-Man: Across the Spider Verse,          Still from Breaking Bad, Season 5 Episode 
released May 30, 2023 This shot shows Distance          Released on July 15, 2012, showing Level
   


Part 2: My Photos

  
 Photo of Hagrid at a lower Level than normal       Photo of Bear Bear thinking real hard about 
                       showing Angle.                                               something, Showing Height.


      Photo of Hagrid looking off the vast land,          Photo of Bear Bear scarily holding a Sharp 
                      showing Distance.                                        "Sharp object", showing Level.



Part 3: Reflection

    This post was more of a challenge then the last post for me. It was challenging for both taking the photos and knowing what to look for and finding the clips. Let’s talk about the clips first, because my rudimentary knowledge it was hard to find both the height and angle clip stills.

    The photo concepts took a while too, as it was hard for me to get the jest of what it needed. The Angle shot I didn't think I did too great on as it looks more like a straight shot instead of an angled one. Same thing with the distance shot, I could have pulled the camera down to not show the wall and more of the view.

    The Level shot though was a good shot, and easy to do. the angle and level were easy to find and add the intensity that it needed. Mixed with my color correction to make an intense shot. The Height one works as well. It shows how Bear Bear as they're in focus and them looking up makes it seem like their thoughts are in the clouds.

    Overall, I feel that if I studied even more on this assignment I could have done better. The reason why I chose not to go back and change it is because I don't want to hide my losses and show my progress in learning in this course. You cannot learn if you don't fail. I will see you guys in the next posts.



















No comments:

Post a Comment