Monday, December 4, 2023

Progress Post 10 - Editing Kicks off

                          Editing Kicks Off


The timeline of the first cut of the film


    With production finished we now enter Post Production. My goal now is compiling all my clips and make my rough cut. However, I still need to import all my shots and some still are corrupted and wont load on the timeline. I ended up using Adobe Premier Rush to export the shots as MP4 files, which make them compatible for use!
    Now that all my shots are in the timeline, I began sorting the shots into the rough cut, and with the shot list it's simple and easy to put all together. After that i trimmed it all down into the fine cut to get the pacing somewhere where we need to be. Thanks to all the preparation the team did it is al, simple and easy to get into place. Preparation is key to a successful production. 
    

    Currently the film is 15 seconds over a minute, I need to find a way to trim that down.


No comments:

Post a Comment