Monday, November 6, 2023

Progress Post 3 - Now what do we do?

Now what do we do?







    So the update is, is that it does not work. This means that Davinci Resolve needs to go on the backfoot as it cannot be a reliable source to edit with. It is a setback but nothing crazy honestly since I can do a quick tutorial run of Premiere and learn the ropes since that's all I'll need to edit this. It cannot be as intensive as some of my projects have gotten.

    Now I'm being played with huh. So neither work as Premiere is in a "Free Trial" even though I should have a full license. And it cannot update thanks to the school internet not being anywhere near fast in the room. So I won't have either software to use to edit with in class. This is not a good run for me huh.

    Well now I have to find another way to get this working. There has to be a way to share my progress and work on the film in class. This requirement is one I know there is a solution to, I just need to sit on it. Roadblocks like this come, it just means that it is a challenge i need to overcome and learn from for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment