Monday, November 6, 2023

Progress Post 2 - New New, Fun Fun Solutions

 New New, Fun Fun Solutions

        




    So lets see what I can do while the team works on the documents. We have decided on using my phone to record the film. Two reasons being that It's the best camera in the group and with it having USBC 3.0 it is far easier to get the footage off of it into my machine. So what do we need so that it all can work well.

    First, I need to establish what software we will record on. We have three recording software's we can use. We can use the base phone camera, Blackmagic's camera, or Premier Rush's camera feature. I'll ask the cinematographer Kensey decide which he prefers to use. 
    Second, I need to get an editing software online and ready to use so I can go in and work my magic. I have two options, Davinci Resolve and Premiere Pro. I have been using Davinci for a year so I know my way around that plenty, but I need to be able to work on it in class which Adobe can fulfill. I do believe I have a way to get Davinci online on the school laptop but it may take some finessing. 

    I have Just been finding each problem as they come currently and tackling them one at a time. Honestly that is how you prevent being overwhelmed by what needs to be done. All you need to do is take it one at a time.

Now lets see if my crazy idea has worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment