Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Progress Post 8 - Oh wait it gets worse

Oh Wait It Gets Worse

A file open with only half of the footage viewable and usable

    I think I jinxed myself, because now i cannot pull the footage. I did try to retrieve my footage but it says the data in the clip is no good. But I know it is usable because I can see it on my phone. I have used multiple methods from google drive, to the photos app, to the classic drag and drop. After all of that I can only manage half of the footage I need to take out.
    This leaves me with two routes. I can either pull some mystical fairy dust to repair the footage on the computer and it be usable, or I can render out each individual shot into MP4 files and extract them safely.

    The issue is either way I won't know if I will have any footage to use until I have all the shots on my computer. Not everything is so clear it seems and need either further digging or just full teamwork to get down.

No comments:

Post a Comment