Monday, November 6, 2023

About Me - Justhyn the Editor

 Welcome!! About The Editor

A Thumbnail of mine which is based off a year of content I created.

Hello, my name is Justhyn and one part of a team of aspiring filmmakers consisting of Kensey, Amara, John Davis and myself making our first film, Chicken Chess. I am the editor of our crew and i personally am really excited to get working. I have 4 years of experience editing my own YouTube videos and feel very proficient with my skills, to finally use them for serious filmmaking is a dream to me. 

Understanding what differentiates film making and editing to YouTube making and editing is my main goal in this class. I want to hone my skills and become a filmmaker and dive deep into this field. The great attention to detail filmmakers use is one I want to input into film. Media Studies has shown me ways and tricks that film makes use to tell its story, and my team and i will take that and make a horror chess film where a chicken man is the main villain. I hope you enjoy our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment