Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Production Post 14 - Sound A-Like

                               Sound A-Like

This is the audio editor of our choice, Davinci Resolve Fairlight


    Now all the visual aspects of the film are done. Now it's time to implement the sound. My Sound Designer, John David, gave me all the files I needed to import and implement into the film. We decided to use Kendrick Lamar's instrumental track "Duckworth" as our song to fit with the duck theme, then he slowed down the track and added a distortion effect to both sync up to the film and make the film more eerie. He also sent over a footstep sound effect for me to put into the middle bit when the Winner walks down the alley.

    My job was to add in all the sounds and line them up correctly. It did take a while but it was a smooth and easy process thanks to him guiding me through it. Our teamwork made everything flow and come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment