Sunday, February 4, 2024

Process the Equipment

 

With some research under our belt, why not cover what I have to work with. I have an array of equipment at my disposal and it is good to list off what I can use. It's also good to see what the rest of my team has too, then we can work out what we can do with the equipment to effectively make this film.

First, I have the recent iPhone 15, which is able to record high quality video and can transfer said video quickly to a computer. Speaking of, I have a fairly powerful computer, able to edit 1440p video effectively while also having an array of editing and recording software's installed. I finally have a proper film making tripod which we all know how to use effectively and quickly.

Secondly, my team has everything else we need. They all have comparable computers which are able to preform as well as mine, same with the cameras. My cinematographer has both microphones and boom arms to hold them up, as well as SD Cards to hold the recordings for them. 

   


All the equipment I listed above. Phone, PC, Tripod, Microphone and Boom arm, SD Cards.


What does all this equipment do? Well its a simple answer, efficient collaboration. Since we all have similar equipment, we each can fill in for each other's roles and assists wherever necessary. I can use and transfer all files wherever they need to go, and everyone can use them as needed. Each team member is able to assists in setting up camera shots and adjusting audio to perfect levels. My cinematographer and director can easily get my project files and effectively critique mines and my sound editors choices. Being able to collaborate and help effectively is key to a successful production, and my team has that down in lock and key. 

No comments:

Post a Comment